Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

branco84

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 24, 2013
Hello,

I have some contacts with the date of birth. The calendar told me before that person X was "20 years for example." And if i clicked on this event (birthday) was directed to contact automatically. Now, tell me just that particular contact's birthdays, without reference to how many years that contact (person) does. If you click the event in the calendar instead of being directed to contact only shows the event.

ex:
Before: John is 30 years old;
Now, John's birthday

Anyone know how to solve?
Thank you.

Yptcn

macrumors 68020
Aug 24, 2012
Paris
Hello,

I have some contacts with the date of birth. The calendar told me before that person X was "20 years for example." And if i clicked on this event (birthday) was directed to contact automatically. Now, tell me just that particular contact's birthdays, without reference to how many years that contact (person) does. If you click the event in the calendar instead of being directed to contact only shows the event.

ex:
Before: John is 30 years old;
Now, John's birthday

Anyone know how to solve?
Thank you.

Did you check if the year of birth is still in the contact info ?
I have just checked my contacts and calendar and have no problem so far.When the year is on the contact info it shows the age .
When I click on the event I am directed to contacts each time.
FYI , I am running iOS7.1

Is Birthday calendar ✔

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.