Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

geckosk

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 13, 2015
Hello everybody! I can see that macrumors forums loves nice complications, so I wish to share Crypto Pro, nifty little cryptocurrency ticker that I made and use every day .

App is intended for casual price followers; watch can update at most 2-3 times per hour (as to stay most battery efficient). Refresh interval can be changed in Settings app.

complications-narrow.png

Small complications are configured from the watch app (force touch cryptocoin that you wish to set as favorite). For the big modular complication, you need to open iPhone and reorder list as to have your favorites in first three rows. Watch also mirrors output currency selected on iPhone (USD, EUR, AUD, CAD..).

I am currently working on price change alerts, simple portfolio tracker and adding more cryptocurrencies to list. Price will be bumped a little after that update.

Crypto Pro - $1.99

few real life photos
oNBHrXN.jpg

I48DW5J.jpg

eWpIWNz.jpg

seifer48

macrumors newbie
Sep 28, 2015
Looks cool! I'm looking for an app similar to BitcoinChecker on android. Specifically the feature is to track a particular crypto price change in BTC or USD on most major exchanges, polo or kraken in this case. It allows you to set an alarm when the change exceeds whatever percentage you set in either direction and allows you to specify check intervals. Do you have functionality like that planned? Watch features would be nice, but I'd take it on the phone as well. Purchased to show support! Aside from my questions, looks like a great app thus far.

On the iPhone SE the text screen you have on initial launch doesn't have the full text available to be seen or scrolled. Probably due to the 4" screen size.

geckosk

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 13, 2015
I have nooooo idea about bitcoin, but was reading up, is this something worthwhile to get or should I just not get into mining? http://www.amazon.com/Antminer-~4-7...sd-20&linkId=44956763db48ac534db1ea78b34f2a98
You are 4 years too late for that. Nowadays you can't be profitable mining without chip factory and producing the mining equipment yourself (like Chinese do). You won't see profit with anything you can buy on Amazon or eBay..
[doublepost=1461182178][/doublepost]
Looks cool! I'm looking for an app similar to BitcoinChecker on android. Specifically the feature is to track a particular crypto price change in BTC or USD on most major exchanges, polo or kraken in this case. It allows you to set an alarm when the change exceeds whatever percentage you set in either direction and allows you to specify check intervals. Do you have functionality like that planned? Watch features would be nice, but I'd take it on the phone as well. Purchased to show support! Aside from my questions, looks like a great app thus far.

On the iPhone SE the text screen you have on initial launch doesn't have the full text available to be seen or scrolled. Probably due to the 4" screen size.

Hi, I just uploaded fix for 4" to the AppStore!

Price change alerts are currently in works, you will be able to set alert for numeric or percentage delta in both directions. I am not sure about adding more exchanges (current data is from coinmarketcap), since their APIs are usually mess, but I will research the possibility. Thanks for the feedback :)

geckosk

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 13, 2015
update with fixes and prices in BTC is now live, alerts will be next!

lucky80

macrumors newbie
Feb 14, 2017
Manchester
Hello that is awesome apps....is that available on android too ? anyway mining is profitable if you know good moment and coin to mine.. Use antminer S9 to mine BTC or use GPU RIG to mine altcoins... use newbium if you want learn some tricks and tips.... there are many ways to earn BTC. BTC had pass 1000 USD....

foxalert

macrumors newbie
Mar 16, 2018
Hello Bitcoin Price Alerts and Monitoring, supporting all Cryptocurrency Alerts and Monitoring - FoxAlert.io

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.