Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

panagot

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 20, 2017
The blockchain
Hi all ;)

So yesterday I launched Bitfortip. The idea came to me when I couldn't find a favorite t-shirt of mine and I was willing to tip someone in order to search online for me. You could describe it as a social reward network.

When you sign up, a unique bitcoin address is generated in your account. There it shows you the following message: Before you can submit an inquiry you need to fund your account with at least with 0.0001 Bitcoin to give as a reward.
After you fund your account, you can post an inquiry with a bitcoin reward of your choice.

Some use case examples:

Find a item (i.e. a dress ) that you saw on a magazine,website, Pinterest or Instagram and you don't know where to buy it online. You can upload it as photo using your smartphone and ask bitfortip members to search it online for you in order to win the bitcoin reward.

Find a better price for an item that you want. Offer a small Bitcoin reward for members to search for you online.

Find a piece of information on the internet that you can't find on your own. Post an inquiry along with a bitcoin reward for people to find you a certain link, image, e.t.c.

Link for the app.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bitfortip/id1226070389?ls=1&mt=8

Below is a YouTube video showing how it works.

If you are interested on trying it out, please feel free to send me a pm with your username.

Thank you for your time ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.