Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jadedogsome

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 6, 2021
See video for what it looks like. Other than listening to music, I'm really not sure what was done for the glitch to happen. Even after restarting the glitch was there and required another one to stop. Any ideas? 2021 Macbook Pro 16 inch with M1 Max chip, and MacOS Monterey 12.2.1.

Reactions: Reggaenald

Reggaenald

Suspended
Sep 26, 2021
I’d say that’s just Monterey for ya.
your video gave me a throwback to when Mojave was released and I made videos like this seemingly every day.
Sorry for the self advertisement, but I’m running a poll on Apple OS quality and you’re a seasoned user, what’s your take on macOS?
Forget the poll, but your opinion really interests me, considering you’ve been on board for so long.

Blakbyrd88

macrumors newbie
Nov 1, 2022
See video for what it looks like. Other than listening to music, I'm really not sure what was done for the glitch to happen. Even after restarting the glitch was there and required another one to stop. Any ideas? 2021 Macbook Pro 16 inch with M1 Max chip, and MacOS Monterey 12.2.1.
View attachment 1958196
I've started having the same issue. Did you manage to fix it?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.