Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NickWalkie

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 4, 2017
(First, sorry for my English)
I have iPhone 6, i bought it 1 month ago.
First, when i install iOS beta 5, everything was ok with camera, then, i install beta 6 and camera has didnt working. After this i wait to beta 9 and install it, but problem didnt fixed. So, can you help me?

Screen from iOS camera
21325859_265338133974536_1047580220_n.jpg
Screen from ''Aliexpress'' camera
21322668_265338127307870_319042609_n.jpg

simonmet

Cancelled
Sep 9, 2012
Sydney
Hi Nick and welcome.

That really sux to hear.

First thing I’d do is “Reset All Settings” from within the Settings app. I’m not confident about this fixing it but worth a shot.

You could then delete the beta profile and revert back to iOS 10. If that fixes the camera it probably isn’t a hardware problem. If it doesn’t that’s not a very good sign!

If you don’t have much on the phone and it’s fully backed up you could try a complete “Erase All Content and Settings” but again make sure you’re backed up first.

Did you buy it new or second-hand and is it your first iPhone?

Last edited:

NickWalkie

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 4, 2017
Hi Nick and welcome.

That really sux to hear.

First thing I’d do is delete the beta profile and revert back to iOS 10. If that fixes the camera it probably isn’t a hardware problem. If it doesn’t that’s not a very good sign!

Did you buy it new or second-hand and is it your first iPhone?

Its new phone. Yes, its my first iPhone.
I did hard reset. But after this there was iOS 11..
[doublepost=1504533896][/doublepost]
Good point, I’ll add that. I was thinking this too but thought it’s probably unlikely to fix it. Worth trying quickest things first however.
One more question, how can i backup my apps? :)

Reactions: Imperius*Rex

simonmet

Cancelled
Sep 9, 2012
Sydney
A reset won’t take you back to iOS 10. You should try the Reset Settings option (see updated post) otherwise find instructions to revert iOS 11 back to 10. I think you need a computer for this, not sure.

Reactions: NickWalkie

NickWalkie

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 4, 2017
A reset won’t take you back to iOS 10. You should try the Reset Settings option (see updated post) otherwise find instructions to revert iOS 11 back to 10. I think you need a computer for this, not sure.
Now, only front camera dont working :c

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.