Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Technerd108

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Oct 24, 2021
At MSRP I would say skip but at the Aliexpress sale price this is a very sweet tablet for the price of $199.

Wallmart is selling these for $299 if you want a more trusted retailer. The MSRP is $399 which is a bit much but for $299 not bad and for $199 a steal.

There are a lot pf people looking for a good inexpensive Android tablet to stream and play games. This has L1 widevine certification so Netflix and everything else will play at hd or better.

I have no idea about the brand or updates. But the hardware is impressive and I imagine if selling at Wallmart you should get at least two years of support if not longer?

cuzo

macrumors 65816
Sep 23, 2012
Software is the issue, I also looked at the LincPlus T3 for 100 and it's great specs but people say it dies in 3-4 months and the software is trash.

Sometimes the extra is for comfort.... even with far inferior specs

Reactions: Technerd108

Technerd108

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Oct 24, 2021
Software is the issue, I also looked at the LincPlus T3 for 100 and it's great specs but people say it dies in 3-4 months and the software is trash.

Sometimes the extra is for comfort.... even with far inferior specs
Totally agree. Never heard of the brand and know software is the Achilles heal of cheap Chinese Android tablets.

The hardware looked so nice and since Wal-Mart was selling them I thought maybe it would be different.

Thanks for your response. Helps people understand what they are getting into if they so choose.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.