Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jvany

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 20, 2018
On the lock screen there are 3 large blank notification boxes with no way to interact or dismiss them.

Anyone having this issue? It started with iOS 12 Beta 2.
I have already reported it via the feedback tool but was curious if anyone else is seeing it. Restart did not resolve.

Thanks

Reactions: iOS Brooks

Jvany

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 20, 2018
Fixed, its the music app notification causing the error. disable the music app notifications in settings and restart the phone. Turn Music notification back on and your good to go

MarcMller

macrumors regular
Nov 11, 2011
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
39378d5a8f108f1664cb7b6ce8e60293.png

Someone please help me make this stop. I’ve tried everything possible. Turned off Siri suggestions on lock screen, turned off Apple Music notifications completely. Whenever I listen to music this pops back up until I reset my phone.

Julien

macrumors G4
Jun 30, 2007
Atlanta
Someone please help me make this stop. I’ve tried everything possible. Turned off Siri suggestions on lock screen, turned off Apple Music notifications completely. Whenever I listen to music this pops back up until I reset my phone.
In order to "make this stop" you probably will need to go back to using released iOS (11). Betas will be betas. I have this happing also and I remember it happing similarly in iOS11 beta last year.
IMG_4922.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.