Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chrfr

macrumors G5
Jul 11, 2009
They banned my ip address. I can't contact them. Maybe I'll try tomorrow. It seems it is working when I'm using my mobile phone network and not my home Wi-Fi.
You can call by telephone.

KaliYoni

macrumors 68000
Feb 19, 2016
Epic is a great browser. It is much faster than Safari and comes with default features Safari should already have.
I like Epic as well. In fact, I'm using it right now.

I do suggest using it carefully though, because it is based on Chromium and Epic's developer does not issue updates very often (both Chromium and Google Chrome receive security patches fairly regularly).

Further, from a privacy standpoint, Epic doesn't provide much information about how it handles all the data you send through its proxy servers. So Epic probably isn't the best browser for doing sensitive or confidential stuff, such as banking or making purchases.

BretLeduc

macrumors newbie
Apr 11, 2024
I am having the same problem. I live in the U.S., and I just go to getsupport.apple.com, and I get this message " 403 Forbidden. Apple" and that's the only notice it gives me. I tried clearing my website data, but nothing seems to work. I'm a new user on MacRumors, so I might not be doing this the right way. Please reply to me if you have a fix for this.
I’m having the same problem - in 2024. 403 Forbidden when trying to access posting a new thread on Apple Support Community Forum.
Strangely enough, I don’t see anything recent about this. It’s all from 2020 and back.
I guess I have to seance Steve Jobs and find out what’s going on…

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.