Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jbutler44

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 4, 2024
I have an M3 using parallels to run windows 11 ARM. I tried to install Bloomberg Office Add-in to use with excel but it does not appear in the Start menu under Bloomberg. Has anyone had this issue and gotten it to install successfully?

Jeff__100

macrumors newbie
Apr 11, 2024
Texas
I think this would be more of a problem with the add in, and not with your mac. I would try too see if this add in works with Arm windows. It could be that the add in is just not showing up, any other place you can try and start it?

Jbutler44

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 4, 2024
I think this would be more of a problem with the add in, and not with your mac. I would try too see if this add in works with Arm windows. It could be that the add in is just not showing up, any other place you can try and start it?
thanks for responding, I should have posted that the issue turned out that I had not yet logged into the Bloomberg terminal on the machine so the software could link a serial number and my account access.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.