Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

patschwarz

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 29, 2014
Melbourne
Hi guys,
Im going to buy an Apple Watch Sport soon but one thing stood in my way, what colour Sport Band should I get? Im tossing up between the Blue or the Green Sport band? If anyone could help that would be great!

Gav2k

macrumors G3
Jul 24, 2009
I purchased the ss42 with Milanese loop then I purchased....

White sport
Green sport
Classic buckle

Waiting on blue

And I swear to god they better knock out a product red band before fall or I won't be a happy bunny

LoveToMacRumors

macrumors 68030
Feb 15, 2015
Canada
I purchased the ss42 with Milanese loop then I purchased....

White sport
Green sport
Classic buckle

Waiting on blue

And I swear to god they better knock out a product red band before fall or I won't be a happy bunny

Holy shyt that many bands??? Can you tell me the use of everyone of them?

GrimmsGirl

macrumors 6502
Sep 22, 2013
Holy shyt that many bands??? Can you tell me the use of everyone of them?

You certainly don't think he/she is the only one who has that many bands do you? I currently have 4. I expect that number will grow exponentially when Apple approved 3rd party bands are released. If Apple comes out with more/better colors in the sport bands, I'll be buying some more of those as well. I have no idea why Gav2k bought so many, but for me it's all about choices/mood/accessorizing/fun.

White sport
Green Sport
Pink Sport
SS Link

Come on Apple, give us a product(RED)!

flur

macrumors 68020
Nov 12, 2012
Multiple bands here too.

Classic leather - daily/work
Blue sport - working out
Green sport - football season (it's an exact match for Seahawks green)

I'll likely buy a couple more once 3rd party bands are available. I'd like a bright pink leather or a red leather.

patschwarz

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 29, 2014
Melbourne
Whatever you do, don't run for president. Of anything.

For some reason I don't get it? Are you insulting me or giving me advice?

----------

Im going to get either one of them in the future but I don't know what to buy with my watch? Thats what I'm asking.

iamMacPerson

macrumors 68040
Jun 12, 2011
AZ/10.0.1.1
Never really cared much for the blue. It's too baby blue for me. Personally, I got the Space Gray Sport and these are the band I have/have on order:

Black Sport Band
White Sport Band
Green Sport Band (delivers tomorrow! :D)
Click Gray Leather band (on order from Kickstarter)
Click Space Gray link bracelet (same as above)

I eventually wanna get the Pink/Coral band too. I'd also like either a Milanese Loop (from what I have seen it looks pretty good with the Space Gray) or Leather Loop. I'm trying to keep the amount of money I am spending on bands on the low side though.

*Casually looks around house for items to sell for Watch band money.*

Gav2k

macrumors G3
Jul 24, 2009
You certainly don't think he/she is the only one who has that many bands do you? I currently have 4. I expect that number will grow exponentially when Apple approved 3rd party bands are released. If Apple comes out with more/better colors in the sport bands, I'll be buying some more of those as well. I have no idea why Gav2k bought so many, but for me it's all about choices/mood/accessorizing/fun.

White sport
Green Sport
Pink Sport
SS Link

Come on Apple, give us a product(RED)!

Exactly the same reason as you. I like the choice. Im going to dye my white grey and get another white. I might try dying it red choices choices. I really want a product red ahhhh

patschwarz

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 29, 2014
Melbourne
Never really cared much for the blue. It's too baby blue for me. Personally, I got the Space Gray Sport and these are the band I have/have on order:

Black Sport Band
White Sport Band
Green Sport Band (delivers tomorrow! :D)
Click Gray Leather band (on order from Kickstarter)
Click Space Gray link bracelet (same as above)

I eventually wanna get the Pink/Coral band too. I'd also like either a Milanese Loop (from what I have seen it looks pretty good with the Space Gray) or Leather Loop. I'm trying to keep the amount of money I am spending on bands on the low side though.

*Casually looks around house for items to sell for Watch band money.*

I think I'm going for the Green!!

nasa25

macrumors 65816
Apr 11, 2010
canada
I purchased a white 38mm sport and copped pink and black bands to go with it. I'd get red and navy blue if they ever become commercially available.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.