Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

arjnoro

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 26, 2022
Finally the blue tint screen fix!! after trying and looking at hundreds of threads on the internet blogs and stuff I finally found my
problem with my matchbook pro. I had opened my matchbook to replace the thermal paste and after putting back together my mac
when I turned it on, there was a blue tint to everything that used to be white on the screen. Also there were some red lines on the screen. Most threads tell you is the logic board, graphic card going bad etc. it not that , I opened the back of my mack book and where the lcd cable (which is covered with black electric tape) I disconnected and re connected the cable where it goes into the board , making sure it fits properly, and attached the clipped. I also gave the cable a little push towards the LCD screen and presto, problem fixed.
You have no idea how many time Ive tried to fix the problem. Hope it helps. hi from Mexico.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.