Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

conshok26

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 10, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
I’m posting this in the iOS forum since it don’t think it’s device specific. Over the last month or so I’ve noticed every so often when using my APP a slight static sound for a second like there’s interference with the connection. In these instances my iPhone is right next to me so it’s not like I’m out of range. At first I thought it was my APP going bad since I noticed it on my iPad Pro as well and it happens with ANC, Transparancy as well as in the Off mode. I tried connecting my old Sony WF1000mx3’s to my phone and the issue appeared there as well and I should also mention it happened a lot more with those to the point they were unusable. Because of this I’m thinking is software related since I’m having the same issue with 2 different bluetooth earbuds.

To attempt to fix this I’ve reset network settings multiple times, restored my phone and even installed the 13.5 public beta hoping that would fix the issue but it still remains. I can only think that this started happening in early late March or early April which is when I believe 13.4 and 13.4.1 were release.

Does anyone else have this issue and were you able to resolve it?

UPDATE - I tried my APP connected to my Apple Watch and did not notice this issue.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.