Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

retrospek

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 28, 2004
UK
Hi all,

Is anyone else having an issue where Bluetooth seems to hang and things like the Magic Mouse stop working after a while.

I'm having this issue - and just want to check if the rest of you are seeing this ..

vbctv

macrumors 6502a
Sep 25, 2013
Cleveland, OH
If I try to swipe to delete in Mail or Use Chrome, my bluetooth trackpad will disconnect & reconnect. It seems like only when something freezes does it happen. And both of those things with Mail & Chrome are things that don't work correctly on DP 1 anyways.

skwood

macrumors 6502a
Jul 8, 2013
England
Yes, major BT issues on my iMac 2013. Much more noticeable when you connect Bluetooth Audio. It's like an intermittent signal is being sent. My total conjecture on it without evidence is some attempt to implement the unlock feature or Copy/Paste constantly pinging and checking local devices. I reset the Bluetooth Module in the Debug menu (Shift+Option Click on the Bluetooth icon in the menu) and it helped for about 10 minutes.

Please fix in beta 2!!

EDIT: Also worryingly happens in boot camp which makes me think it's a firmware issue.

mmomega

macrumors demi-god
Dec 30, 2009
DFW, TX
Hi all,

Is anyone else having an issue where Bluetooth seems to hang and things like the Magic Mouse stop working after a while.

I'm having this issue - and just want to check if the rest of you are seeing this ..
Getting this across 2 different systems.
2015 iMac and 2013 Mac Pro, both using Logitech MX Master mouse built-in-bluetooth, not the logitech dongle.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.