Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bennetsaysargh

macrumors 68020
Jan 20, 2003
New York
Re: Re: Re: hmm i wonder...

Originally posted by tizza
I agree this seems to give you the best of both worlds - wonder how long it would take to charge over firewire I wonder?

that's a good question
lol:p wish i knew the answer.
i think apple will find a way to make it work.

daddy-mojo

macrumors member
Jan 31, 2003
L.A.
Re: wires

Originally posted by snofseth
I dont understand why many of you want wires to connect to the computer for the mouse and computer for any reason. Why pay extra for a WIRELESS mouse when you have to plug it into the computer. I have a wireless mouse with a dock that you have to plug into the usb port. I wish I didnt have to plug it in. You should just have a dock or something that plugs into the wall that you can put on your desk, wile you sleep theres plenty of time for it to charge. For someone that said what if it runs out of battery on a trip, I say use the trackpad anyways you'd need to use the mouse a for days before it ran out. With bluetooth there should be no wires coming from the computer period or its no better than anyother wireless mouse whats the point of apple making something if they can't make it better?

the point is, you shouldn't have to change how you're working. so if the wireless battery part runs low, because I have an iMac i'm supposed to go and plug in the old pro mouse, no. Battery dies, plug it in, keep working or playing, charges up unplug the wire. no change, no fuss. Its a very simple thing.:rolleyes:

elliotay

macrumors regular
Jul 9, 2001
So it seems like friday has arrived with no news of updates mice. So, unfortunately, no bluetooth mouse today. Hopefully they 'll get here soon. I find the need for a two button mouse more and more. I know as soon as I buy one, apple will finally release one. Sigh....oh well.

jbomber

macrumors 6502a
Jun 24, 2003
Brooklyn - NYC
Originally posted by elliotay
So it seems like friday has arrived with no news of updates mice. So, unfortunately, no bluetooth mouse today. Hopefully they 'll get here soon. I find the need for a two button mouse more and more. I know as soon as I buy one, apple will finally release one. Sigh....oh well.

i'm getting far too used to these days coming and going with no updates, no new products, no new anything...

I'll look back years from now and realize that it was Apple who broke my heart....
</melodrama>

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.