Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

matchoow

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 16, 2004
Hey, can anyone give any recommendations on a Bluetooth mouse? Can I use a Bluetooth mouse for both a Mac and PC? What is the distance you can use a mouse? Anybody know of any future products coming out that use Bluetooth?

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
matchoow said:
Hey, can anyone give any recommendations on a Bluetooth mouse? Can I use a Bluetooth mouse for both a Mac and PC? What is the distance you can use a mouse? Anybody know of any future products coming out that use Bluetooth?

Congratulations, you have the (dis)honor of posting the 768th thread on a BT mouse recommendation.

Search the forums :rolleyes:

OldManJimbo

macrumors 6502
Jun 1, 2004
California Coast
rdowns said:
Congratulations, you have the (dis)honor of posting the 768th thread on a BT mouse recommendation.

Search the forums :rolleyes:

No kidding - I think BT Mouse threads are the most frequently repeated on this forum.

I personally use the Radtech BT500 - and I have been able to use it from across the room - unfortunately at that distance I can't see the screen, so waht's the use? ;)

kugino

macrumors 65816
Jul 10, 2003
ditto on the bt500. good tracking, three buttons. very portable. it's tiny, though, so if you want a desktop mouse, it might not be the way to go...

KSource

macrumors member
Oct 31, 2004
Just got the MX1000 yesterday on sale.
That one does support OSX, but not sure about MX900.

Haven't really used the MX1000, cept for 5 mins, the grip feels good, seems to track very well, looks damn nice, and seems to be alot better than my old Microsoft Wireless.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.