Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacMandy

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 13, 2006
Manchester, UK
I'm looking for a wireless speaker for use with my iPhone and iPad around the house and maybe taking round to friends houses for a girly night. I'm looking for something that's fairly portable, decent battery life and sounds good. I really need it to be stereo. I'm thinking of the Jawbone Jambox which is about £100 here in the UK.

Does anyone have any views on this speaker, or can recommend any other ones for me please?

Thanks,

Mandy :)

cdcastillo

macrumors 68000
Dec 22, 2007
The cesspit of civilization
More than 1 year old thread, I know this is probably too late, but:

I've listened to the Jawbone Jambox and its quality is quite inferior to the Bose SoundLink II, which I ended up buying. I've just posted on another thread that the guys at the Verge recommend Logitech's UE Boom 2 as the best BT speaker available.

rokey

macrumors member
Apr 13, 2011
NC
I'm looking for a wireless speaker for use with my iPhone and iPad around the house and maybe taking round to friends houses for a girly night. I'm looking for something that's fairly portable, decent battery life and sounds good. I really need it to be stereo. I'm thinking of the Jawbone Jambox which is about £100 here in the UK.

Does anyone have any views on this speaker, or can recommend any other ones for me please?

Thanks,

Mandy :)

Check out Nude Audio's Super M.
http://www.nudeaudio.com/products-super-m/

I have one and it is wonderful. Comes in multiple colors. Safe for your most daring adventures.
SUPER_M-bigimage2.jpg
Waterproof_01.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.