Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Naija

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 15, 2017
I am editing video from Canon 7D Mark II in Final Cut Pro X 10.3.2.

(attached photo of the blurry lines/flickering lines coming while exported video is playing)

Recently, some videos started having blurry/flickering white lines across the image after I export (Share > Master File > .mov) them. I thought it was because native video was showing it was shot at 59p, suddenly and Project sequence is set to 1920 x 1080 | 29.97p. So I replaced the video files in Project sequence with the original (optimized for all but 2, which won't let me Transcode them to optimize after import.... strange) video at 29.97i matching the Project sequence settings perfectly.

Share >>> same issue! Especially when there's movement in the video, the clear flicker/blurry line appears. I followed other tips on here and thought it was a Deinterlacing problem so I went to Field Dominance Override and set all to Off... Share (export), same issue... then to Progressive, then to Upper First, then to Lower First, all the same issues! I try to selected Deinterlace under the same Settings for video in timeline, but it doesn't stay selected.

Next, I Deleted All Render Files for the project.... still, no improvement.

Please help!

Attachments

• video issue.jpg
    video issue.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 163
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.