Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mclaren1444

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 29, 2007
I've been looking for a good bobblehead application of some sort and I've found a few. They were pretty terrible apps with bad GUI but there was just one that was released called BobbleHead and I was so happy because it works great and looks amazing. It managed to get great reviews so when I tried it, I was very happy.

Jeremy1026

macrumors 68020
Nov 3, 2007
I've been looking for a good bobblehead application of some sort and I've found a few. They were pretty terrible apps with bad GUI but there was just one that was released called BobbleHead and I was so happy because it works great and looks amazing. It managed to get great reviews so when I tried it, I was very happy.

You wouldn't happen to be the developer, would ya?

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
I bet he is and I would never pay for such a ridiculous application.

Michael CM1

macrumors 603
Feb 4, 2008
That sales pitch was about as subtle as me walking up to Jessica Alba and saying, "Wanna do it?"

The fact that all SEVENTEEN reviews are five stars on something that looks kinda cheesy is quite suspect. I don't think ANY app has ever gotten that many five-stars without at least a four-star. FISHY!

mclaren1444

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 29, 2007
haha no man i am not the developer i was really lookign for a nice bobblehead app and i saw bobme and a few others i was just putting it out there in case you've seen it

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.