Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rojo

macrumors 65816
Sep 26, 2006
Barcelona
I would be nice to be able to bookmark apps for future purchase....

Back when we used to be able to browse through new apps every day (ahhh....the memories), this would definitely have been a useful feature. There were so many new apps to go through, and some seemed interesting enough to maybe get a second look later -- but it was always a pain to have to sift through releases again to try and find that app you thought you might like later. Bookmarking would help in that regard. It would also help a lot for pricier apps that you can't afford at the moment but wold like to maybe purchase later on your payday.

Of course now, with the App Store broken, sifting through apps has lost it's appeal. I'm sure the only time I'll go to the App Store is when some major app is announced elsewhere, in which case I'll probably have already made up my mind whether or not I'm going to buy it -- making a bookmark feature less useful. Still, it could have its uses, and I'm sure it wouldn't be too difficult to implement. Then again, if we can't even have a way to access new apps, why would Apple bother with this? Man, the App Store's gotten so depressing since "the change".... :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.