Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

katbel

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Aug 19, 2009
My husband bought a MBP beginning of November. He didn't get the offer for the 3 free months
I contacted Apple support and the person told me he already got Apple Music sometime ago , that he didn't because he didn't buy anything previously and he doesn't use A. Music :
I know because he listen only to the compilation I made for him upon his titles requests with music we already own.
Is it there any other way to get it?
Does it happen all the time?!

AL2TEACH

macrumors 65816
Feb 17, 2007
North Las Vegas, NV.
I would think he should've gotten it since he didn't Apple TV+ already. Apple Music should not have anything to do with the offer. Maybe asking the vendor about not getting it might help. If the offer came in the form of an email, I think he would have to activate from the mail. If it was an Apple store, I would go to the store.

gigatoaster

macrumors 68000
Jul 22, 2018
France
This is not a solution but maybe a stretch out workaround but maybe you know a relative with a PS5? You can get 6 month of free trial of Apple Music & 3 months of Apple TV+, if the offer is still valid. Then ask the relative to add you as a family member.

If you don’t have relatives or friends, you can try Pop Corn Time or Torrent but that’s not very legal.

Last edited:
Reactions: madeirabhoy
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.