Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macsixtyforty

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 24, 2023
United Kingdom
Just been reading about this and it's got my juices flowing.

So Mr Fury will be up against Francis Ngannou October 28th as part of the Riyadh Season in Saudi Arabia - Tyson Fury is undefeated coming in with wins against Dillian Whyte and Derek Chisora last year selling out Wembley Stadium and Spurs Stadium (London) (94,000 sell out and 60,000 near enough sell out respectfully) Fury currently holds the WBC heavyweight title.

Francis Ngannou has left the UFC because a deal couldn't be finalised with the boss Dana White and maybe Ngannou was a serious threat to Jon 'Bones' Jones - so they didn't want him. Mike Tyson will train Ngannou for this fight, which they are calling The Battle Of The Baddest.

I'm planning a fight party, I've done it before, so I'll do it again. Only problem is everyone eats the food pretty quickly especially those jaffa cakes. If you are from America or Canada it's going to be shown in the afternoon so make a note in your diary. Australia or New Zealand will be mid day and of course United Kingdom is 10pm (Enjoy)

Tyson Fury Vs. Francis Ngannou (Main Event)

Fabio Wardley Vs. David Adeleye (Wardley got punched at the press conference several weeks ago, & was left bleeding)
Martin Bakole Vs. Carlos Takam (Good fight)
Joseph Parker Vs. Simon Kean
Arslanbek Makhmudov Vs. Agron Smakici (TBC) (Makhmudov is a giant)

macsixtyforty

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 24, 2023
United Kingdom
Oleksandr Usyk vs Tyson Fury Undisputed heavyweight fight has been signed👍
F7M-1ADW4AAI3CV.jpg

icanhazmac

Contributor
Apr 11, 2018
giphy-3650443070.gif

I say Fury destroys Ngannou but.........

Edit: Wow, was I wrong!

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.