Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cuzo

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 23, 2012
I broke the phone, well... the phone actually still works the camera works and the touchscreen is fine but the screen has lines on it and the back is cracked.

I bought the phone in the ghetto lol, bought it last year and it works fine and hooked it up on metro pcs... I pay 25 a month and I have no complaints...

I was thinking what should I do? Apple quoted me around 550 to do screen and back or something like that and I bought it for 600 lol...

Should I go to one of those second hand stores which probably uses non authenticate parts to save money? Or just go to ATT and trade it in for a new phone and pay around 70 a month for service or more?

It was kinda beat up when I bought it but I wanted to go back to iphone so I just bought it, put a otterbox case on it and it's not the prettiest iphone but it does work fine.

As you see I don't make much money but I survive.... so asking for advice I know att is like 100 a month for one line.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.