Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Robisan

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 19, 2014
Looking for an Ipad browser that has comprehensive dark mode (all web pages render in dark mode) and has ability to change the text size. So far coming up empty. Firefox has dark mode but not font size adjustments. Safari has font adjustments but no dark mode outside of reader view. Chrome, Opera and a number of others I looked at offer neither of these features. Samsung's browser nails this perfectly, but Android tablet world is so meh, yet AFAICT the vaunted, robust iOS app ecosystem doesn't offer any browser with these two features. Any suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

Robisan

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 19, 2014
Maybe Alook Browser - 2x Speed (0.99 dollar pay once) which has dark mode and you can adjust the font not sure though if you can change the font size since I don't own the browser myself but read that it is really good.
Thanks. I gave it a try and the dark mode works well, however the font size adjustments don't seem to change anything. Overall seems like a pretty feature rich browser.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.