Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mpampispal

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 5, 2015
Hi, I have an iPad Air iOS 7.1 jb and I want to ask if anyone is using browsix in iOS 7 .
Is it compatible with iOS 7

Thanks

HenryLong

macrumors 6502
Apr 11, 2013
Germany
Thanks for the reply, after your message I read the link you provided and bought the app but it doesn't work.
I found it in my settings but I cannot launch the app I tried all gestures
May contact the dev on /r/jailbreak as he said '100% sure'. Maybe a conflict with one of your other tweaks (AFAIK it doesn't work well with Safari Downloader+).

Mpampispal

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 5, 2015
May contact the dev on /r/jailbreak as he said '100% sure'. Maybe a conflict with one of your other tweaks (AFAIK it doesn't work well with Safari Downloader+).

The thing is that it's fresh jb and I don't have other tweaks only, app sync and activator .
Is it possible to need another version of app sync?

Mpampispal

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 5, 2015
I installed the repo you told me and then the app sync from this repo after the installation my ipad crashes all the time and cannot have access in settings menu. I removed and installed the previous one and now my ipad works fine but browsix is still not working. I contacted the owner of the app yesterday and waiting for his response

blueflower

macrumors 6502
Sep 26, 2006
Thanks for the reply, after your message I read the link you provided and bought the app but it doesn't work.
I found it in my settings but I cannot launch the app I tried all gestures

I experienced this exact issue on ios 7.1.2 I do not think browsix is compatible.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.