Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dmacaussie

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 29, 2020
https://forums.appleinsider.com/dis...ffj6u*_ga*YW1wLVI0NFpSRkstcEc2blE1Q2ZMZW5ucGc.

Looks like Brydge have shut down. It’s a shame because they had a great concept and early on good looking keyboards but lately lost their way and struggled with the trackpad implementation.
They seemed better suited to the old style iPads with room for the hinges. The newer pros, airs and now basic iPads with the thin bezels were a problem.
The actual typing experience never matched Logitech or Apple Magic but for lapability and style they were great paired with an iPad.
At different times I had the 9.7 pro, 12.9 pro, mini and loved them all. I tried all the newer ones but none stuck.
Another option gone.

Last edited:
Reactions: ascender

GaryGnu

macrumors member
Nov 6, 2019
I had one for my iPad 9 and it was great for a keyboard of it's size.
Until it wasn't.
"Thee EE keey constantly reepeeats."

sparksd

macrumors G3
Jun 7, 2015
Seattle WA

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
I had considered buying a Brydge product but there were too many reports of problems with them
Same - I considered them as well but reports of pressing the display too much concerned me

edgefox

macrumors newbie
Feb 24, 2014
For anyone still interested in this garbage company, the website is back up and they are selling the same things that the previous Brydge site sold, only they are under a “new company” so if you purchased and never received your pro dock (or something else) they can’t help you but will gladly sell you the same thing again with the same label and from the same website at a “deep discount”

Delarock

macrumors regular
Dec 25, 2016
I bought some max+ keyboards, for 89 euros it was no brainer. they promised to bring their app on appstore back. i can compare it with mk and like this keyboard much more. But realize it can work just for a short time

jazz1

Contributor
Aug 19, 2002
Mid-West USA
For anyone still interested in this garbage company, the website is back up and they are selling the same things that the previous Brydge site sold, only they are under a “new company” so if you purchased and never received your pro dock (or something else) they can’t help you but will gladly sell you the same thing again with the same label and from the same website at a “deep discount”
I found some Brydge Max for sale on Amazon. I ordered and then cancelled when I could not find the software needed to run it on Apple's iOS application store. For the low on-sale price I was interested. Does anyone know where to find the software application for this device. I searched under "Brydge".

Delarock

macrumors regular
Dec 25, 2016
i bought 2 pieces from , now using first one. Workin very nice event without update. app is not availible yet but on page they stated keyboards will be availible on january. So i think they will release app on app store.

Reactions: jazz1
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.