Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vespagirl

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 25, 2007
Connecticut
I have had Brydge keyboards dating back awhile for all of my iPads. No issues. I purchased a Brydge Air Max+ last May and it was malfunctioning by November. I contacted customer service and that kicked off a series of unfortunate events. Their customer service is NON-EXISTANT. Sure, you can contact them via the website, just don't expect a reply. If you do get a reply, it is auto-generated and NO ONE will ever reply to your emails. Suffice it to say, it is now April and I am still waiting for my replacement keyboard that was apparently ordered for me by Brydge back in February. I email them every 10 days or so to let them know I have not forgotten about my pending replacement shipment, and nothing but crickets. By the looks of the comments on their Instagram profile, this is not an isolated incident. I used to swear by them and now all I can say is AVOID AT ALL COSTS/BUYER BEWARE. I replaced the nonfunctioning keyboard with an Apple Magic Keyboard and it looks like that will be my full-time keyboard for now, which isn't exactly terrible. It is just so frustrating when you find a company that makes what you need and does it consistently, only to just turn into a fart in the wind.

Reactions: addamas

DeepSix

macrumors 6502
Feb 4, 2022
And their keyboards feel like junk too. Not sure what all the hype is about. You're better off buying from a reputable brand like Logitech who honour their warranty.

vespagirl

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 25, 2007
Connecticut
Update for anyone who cares - I opened a complaint with Better Business Bureau and received a reply within 2 days and my replacement was shipped today with a tracking number. I received an apology about staff turnover and emails being lost. I hate being that person, the one who has to nag and start **** to resolve something, but I am glad they replied.

Zimmy68

macrumors 68000
Jul 23, 2008
Uh Oh

• Love
Reactions: addamas

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
I just found this out and ordered a keyboard through them, which I can not return. I do have 4 years of insurance, so hopefully that cover me. If not they’ll send me a check for the amount I paid, and I’ll buy a different brand.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.