Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

freqrider

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 10, 2019
HAAALP! I stupidly initiated a Userspace Reboot from within Snowboard thinking it would help with an icon issue I was having. (I wrongly assumed it was the same as ldrestart!) And guess what? BSOD! OH MY! Taurine went into recovery mode but screen was frozen and wouldn't let me select 'Fix Boot Issue' or whatever it was? :( So I stupidly force restarted my phone and now it is stuck on Apple Logo/bootloop! :( I'm devastated, to say the least :( I fear my only option rt now is to upgrade to 15.6 or god forbid, restore! :(

Any trickery to getting 14.3 JB back? I saw a tethered downgrade option with Sunst0rm, Is that a viable option? I feel like such an idiot! Man 14.3 JailBreak was the GOAT for me! I really need tetherMe since I live off grid and that was my only internet for my other devices, computers...

So sad rt now. I don't know how I am going to survive without a jailbroken iPhone?!?!? WHAAAAAA! LoL!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.