Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Washac

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jul 2, 2006
Following on from my gaming laptop thread, seems it maybe more worthwhile going down the Desktop gaming PC route.

Looking for a ready built gaming desktop PC for up to say £500.

I am in the UK so UK sellers please.

gkarris

macrumors G3
Dec 31, 2004
"No escape from Reality...”
Following on from my gaming laptop thread, seems it maybe more worthwhile going down the Desktop gaming PC route.

Looking for a ready built gaming desktop PC for up to say £500.

I am in the UK so UK sellers please.

When I was building my gaming PC I came across this vid just for ideas and he's in the UK and he uses UK sellers:

Last edited:

superheroux

macrumors newbie
Sep 29, 2016
Minnesota
PCPartPicker is a great place to start. They have lots of user builds to reference in just about any price range. I also found the community to be really helpful with advice on potential build lists. I am not sure of the pricing will work for you in the UK, but the knowledge base is excellent.

Washac

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jul 2, 2006
PCPartPicker is a great place to start. They have lots of user builds to reference in just about any price range. I also found the community to be really helpful with advice on potential build lists. I am not sure of the pricing will work for you in the UK, but the knowledge base is excellent.

Thank you but I did ask for UK sellers.
[doublepost=1476189644][/doublepost]
When I was building my gaming PC I came across this vid just for ideas and he's in the UK and he uses UK sellers:

Thanks top Video is of some use.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.