Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Black Baron

Suspended
Original poster
Nov 8, 2020
Germany
There are lots of entries on several discussion forums. I came back to my puter after 10 minutes and the fans were blowing.

This is another really BIG issue in Software development made in USA ???? ... unacceptable since Apple USA wants us all
to upgrade and upgrade and upgrade every new year and taking another OS X to the tomb in favour of a new system even
though the old system has not even been developed to a usable final state during 12 months of intensive software development
and millions of beta testers out there.

??????? ... unacceptable "software strategy and software politics". That's my opinion. This is a non-applicable industrial
solution and software environment for any business.

Has anyone tested this on a M1 machine yet? Since all micro- and graphics-processors are now "glued" together into one chip?

Regards,

BLACK BARON
Design / Photo / Art / Music

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-11-25 at 22.15.18.png
    Screenshot 2020-11-25 at 22.15.18.png
    22.5 KB · Views: 139

Black Baron

Suspended
Original poster
Nov 8, 2020
Germany
Forget the
Try Fliqlo and you will have a big watch on your screen :)

Forget the Watch ... back to paid OS X versions. I pay for a FUNCTIONAL, TROUBLE FREE, SMOOTH, PERFORMANCE
and SPEEDY version of OS X "Mojave" 10.13.7.

My Price is $99 for OS X Mojave 10.13.7
and $29 for every other iOS 14.13.7 device you add for the same iCloud account

Super duper running smooth system for all devices. That's my concept and I know it works.

... and trust me, the Apple stock goes up.

Regards,

BLACK BARON

Last edited:

Black Baron

Suspended
Original poster
Nov 8, 2020
Germany
The new company is also offering a very special service now.

OS X + application installers for the price $X ... a customized, fully functional installer.

The company that checks and re-checks every line of code of third party software developers to make sure the
software works trouble free in an OS environment.

That's IO INDUSTRIES, that's not Apple.

Regards,

" When you hit the update button. The warning appears. " At your own risk! "

BLACK BARON

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.