Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jwolf6589

macrumors 601
Original poster
Dec 15, 2010
Colorado
I received a new CC in the mail after I updated to the latest IOS and Watch OS yesterday. I successfully added the card to my phone and for some strange reason it could not be added to my watch and I received no error messages as the screen just kept on spinning and spinning. I then added the card to my watch manually (which should not have been necessary) unless there is a bug in the latest IOS update with apple pay talking to the watch. Is there?

TiggrToo

macrumors 601
Aug 24, 2017
I received a new CC in the mail after I updated to the latest IOS and Watch OS yesterday. I successfully added the card to my phone and for some strange reason it could not be added to my watch and I received no error messages as the screen just kept on spinning and spinning. I then added the card to my watch manually (which should not have been necessary) unless there is a bug in the latest IOS update with apple pay talking to the watch. Is there?
Could well have been an issue with the issuer being unable to validate. It’s happened to me before.

When it has an attempt later on has gone through just fine.

Reactions: jwolf6589
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.