Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Intelmaster

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 8, 2015
Hey guys,

i have the problem that all the notifications i get are only appear completly when i unlock the device with face id. If i change it in the settings to always, nothing changes and the bug is still there. I reset the settings of iOs but it did not resolve the issue.

Does anyone of you have the same bug and was able to fix it.
I know it is a beta and i wont complain. I am one of the thrill seeker that want to try it out.
If you have any solution, i aprreciate to read it here in the thread.

best regards
Intelmaster

dcp10

macrumors 6502a
Jul 30, 2010
Hey guys,

i have the problem that all the notifications i get are only appear completly when i unlock the device with face id. If i change it in the settings to always, nothing changes and the bug is still there. I reset the settings of iOs but it did not resolve the issue.

I know it is a beta and i wont complain. I am one of the thrill seeker that want to try it out.

best regards
Intelmaster

Notifications - Show Previews

kawa636r

macrumors 6502
Feb 28, 2016
Spain
Hey guys,

best regards
Intelmaster

I have the same issue

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.