Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sujithkrishnan

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 9, 2008
Bangalore
Hi ,

In my iPhone app, how to separate the classes to different packages, based on the role ???
If i can divide into diff packages, how to call each whenever i required ?

thing is that i want to create UI and functionality separate package??

First i wanna ask
WHETHER ITS POSSIBLE?

Say my requirement is, I created two apps, both doingthe same job, but differ in tha look n feel. So i want to separate UI and functionality so that i can reuse the same functionality package for both app.

Moreover if i install the first, it should install the both its UI and functionality, and if i install the second, it should install its UI ONLY ????

So how to put functionality package into device so that multiple apps can make use of it....

zed2

macrumors 6502a
Jul 17, 2004
Bucks
Hi ,

In my iPhone app, how to separate the classes to different packages, based on the role ???
If i can divide into diff packages, how to call each whenever i required ?

thing is that i want to create UI and functionality separate package??

First i wanna ask
WHETHER ITS POSSIBLE?

Say my requirement is, I created two apps, both doingthe same job, but differ in tha look n feel. So i want to separate UI and functionality so that i can reuse the same functionality package for both app.

Moreover if i install the first, it should install the both its UI and functionality, and if i install the second, it should install its UI ONLY ????

So how to put functionality package into device so that multiple apps can make use of it....

Well I think I would make the functionality a framework and then link to two to the framework.
--Zed

sujithkrishnan

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 9, 2008
Bangalore
Well I think I would make the functionality a framework and then link to two to the framework.
--Zed
any link to help me in creating such stuffs???

Moreover how to install the framework in iPhone ???

All what we i know is application.app ...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.