Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Haust

Cancelled
Original poster
Sep 3, 2011
Will Apple stores still sell the iPhone 13 Pro models? If so, is there any discount?

Azimao

macrumors newbie
Sep 9, 2016
iPhone 13 series was removed from Apple Store the day they announced iPhone 14. Maybe you can find it in Resellers website, like Best buy etc...

Haust

Cancelled
Original poster
Sep 3, 2011
iPhone 13 series was removed from Apple Store the day they announced iPhone 14. Maybe you can find it in Resellers website, like Best buy etc...
Thanks, but won’t Apple stores also still have them for sale?

aajeevlin

macrumors 65816
Mar 25, 2010
Thanks, but won’t Apple stores also still have them for sale?
I think it’s gone from Apple completely. That’s the whole point. They know people would buy iPhone 13 pro instead of the new iPhone 14. At least I would.

Reactions: Martyimac

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
In most cases you can visit the apple store and ask them if they still have it in stock. If they do, they can sell it.

Reactions: BigMcGuire

blacksurfer

macrumors 6502
Mar 15, 2011
Yes, Apple store still sells the 13 Pro Max if they have inventory. it's just taken off the website.

The-Real-Deal82

macrumors P6
Jan 17, 2013
Wales, United Kingdom
I think it’s gone from Apple completely. That’s the whole point. They know people would buy iPhone 13 pro instead of the new iPhone 14. At least I would.

Thankfully there are plenty of retailers still selling the 13 Pro. I bought one this morning as it makes little sense getting the 14 when that is still available. I can see why Apple wouldn’t sell it though.

luvmymbp

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2017
Thankfully there are plenty of retailers still selling the 13 Pro. I bought one this morning as it makes little sense getting the 14 when that is still available. I can see why Apple wouldn’t sell it though.
I'm interested in buying a 13 Pro but don't want to upgrade my wireless plan. I called my local Apple store and was routed to a call center. They said no 13 Pros were available in stores.

The-Real-Deal82

macrumors P6
Jan 17, 2013
Wales, United Kingdom
I'm interested in buying a 13 Pro but don't want to upgrade my wireless plan. I called my local Apple store and was routed to a call center. They said no 13 Pros were available in stores.

I doubt Apple will sell it now it’s been discontinued. You’ll have to find sim free stock at other retailers but I have no idea what the situation is in other countries. Mine is on a contract over 24 months.

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
I doubt Apple will sell it now it’s been discontinued. You’ll have to find sim free stock at other retailers but I have no idea what the situation is in other countries. Mine is on a contract over 24 months.
Depending on location. If you actually visit the Apple Store. They may still have it in stock for sale and they will discount it. Calling apple store to check wont help as yes they just direct. Just visit the store

Reactions: The-Real-Deal82

luvmymbp

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2017
Thank you for the feedback. Went to my local Apple store today. They only had one 13 Pro Max, 1tb left. I was told they had 13 Pro in stock for a couple of days after the 14s were announced, but they sold quickly.

blacksurfer

macrumors 6502
Mar 15, 2011
Thank you for the feedback. Went to my local Apple store today. They only had one 13 Pro Max, 1tb left. I was told they had 13 Pro in stock for a couple of days after the 14s were announced, but they sold quickly.
Try another store. I ran out on day 1 and got the 13 Pro Max because I needed the sim card tray.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.