Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Apple_Glen_UK

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 26, 2015
West Sussex, England
I am looking to buy an iPhone SE and wondered if there are still any shops/websites where I can pick up a brand new one other than on eBay where I am a bit wary of some of the supposedly ‘new’ ones on there. I don’t like really big mobiles and – having owned a 5S – the SE size is perfect for me.

I am in England (West Sussex) and would be grateful if anyone can help.

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
I am looking to buy an iPhone SE and wondered if there are still any shops/websites where I can pick up a brand new one other than on eBay where I am a bit wary of some of the supposedly ‘new’ ones on there. I don’t like really big mobiles and – having owned a 5S – the SE size is perfect for me.

Apple still sells various models of iPhone SE new on their clearance site:

https://www.apple.com/shop/refurbished/clearance/iphone

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
Thanks again but they are all showing as 'out of stock'.

Weird, it shows in stock when I click on the link. Anyways, why don’t you use eBay? Research a valid seller with extensive history, and I’m sure you can still find an iPhone SE new.

jimmy_uk

macrumors 68020
Oct 19, 2015
UK

In the same boat as I want to pickup a new Space Grey 128GB in the UK and missed out on John Lewis stock dump at £250 last month. Ebay prices and shops selling refurbished have gone up in price now stock is in short supply!

Apple_Glen_UK

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 26, 2015
West Sussex, England
In the same boat as I want to pickup a new Space Grey 128GB in the UK and missed out on John Lewis stock dump at £250 last month. Ebay prices and shops selling refurbished have gone up in price now stock is in short supply!

I'm ultra cautious when it comes to eBay but after doing some searching earlier I managed to pick up a brand new/unused one via Curry's on eBay for £237. It warned that the box could be a little scuffed, but I can live with that as long as the handset is new and in perfect condition. There were others that were supposedly 'brand new' but were being shipped from Singapore. Hmm..!

Reactions: jimmy_uk
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.