Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

The Game 161

macrumors Nehalem
Original poster
Dec 15, 2010
UK
From my Galaxy s4. Like tv shows and films? Will all those files still be saved on my computer and I can just drag and drop? My computer currently though isn't working so would I be able to plug my s4 into my laptop and would all those tv shows appear? So would I just be able to drag and drop from the laptop the same way?

adder7712

macrumors 68000
Mar 9, 2009
Canada
From my Galaxy s4. Like tv shows and films? Will all those files still be saved on my computer and I can just drag and drop? My computer currently though isn't working so would I be able to plug my s4 into my laptop and would all those tv shows appear? So would I just be able to drag and drop from the laptop the same way?
It would work but it'll take some time.

Jibbajabba

macrumors 65816
Aug 13, 2011
USB interface is really slow. I usually download stuff straight to the Galaxy. Either from web, torrent, anything really, and skip the PC completely.

jamezr

macrumors P6
Aug 7, 2011
US
It depends on how the data got on your S4? If you downloaded then directly to your S4....then you will have to do the same with your Note 8.
If you purchased through the Play store then it should be available to DL to your Note 8 through the Play store.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.