Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

leonremi

macrumors member
Original poster
May 12, 2017
I’m looking for an calendar app that allows (in day view for example) to add an appointment « in place » without the whole add an appointment screen.

pacorob

macrumors 68020
Apr 8, 2010
the Netherlands
These app do have an option that might have what you are looking for:

1. Calendar 366 (9.99 euro pay once) - long press on a day > press 'new appointment' for that specific day
  2. Fantastical Calendar (free, Premium features subscription based) - long press on a day to add an appointment for that specific day
  3. minical - Planner & Calendar (free, 12.99 euro pay once no ads and all features) - tap on a day and tap '+ New Event' for that specific day
  4. Calendar Op.2 (free, 4.99 euro no ads) - tap on a day and tap '+' to add a new appointment for that specific day
All these apps also have a great history search feature so you can search in older appointments as well (from years ago) which the majority of apps can't.

leonremi

macrumors member
Original poster
May 12, 2017
I use calendar 366 as my daily driver, and it’s a fine app.
It’s just that when I long press , it will open a new window to fill in all the appointment details ….i would like to have the option to just fill the appointment subject in the initial view without being kicked into an appointment details window.
But I don’t think it exists at all.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.