Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wdr1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 12, 2014
I have a pretty busy work calendar, but none of the meetings show on my Apple Watch.

The iPhone does, but the watch says "No events today."

I do have multiple calendars. (In fact, work uses Google Calendar.)

Is it possible to get those calendar appointments to show on my watch?

Alith

macrumors 6502
Feb 9, 2008
London, UK.
My watch is showing all calendars, colour coded as they appear in the phone calendar. That's a personal icloud account, a work Exchange account, a shared icloud calendar and even Facebook events.

wdr1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 12, 2014
Grah. None of those are showing for me.

Was there any setting you flipped?

Tammster

macrumors 6502a
Jun 23, 2010
S Florida USA
I'm having a problem with just some of my appointments. This morning I accepted one from someone else for 2:30 and that one is not showing up on my watch for some reason. Same account as the one that I created for 4:30.

I have had appts created by others show up so it's not that.

One yesterday didnt show up and I think I know why. I had a recurring appointment that I changed the time on just that one occurence and it didnt remove it from the wrong time to the new time.

Patriot24

macrumors 68030
Dec 29, 2010
California
Just experienced an issue as well where the event will not show on the watch. It is an Exchange meeting that was moved by the owner (not me). Looks like there's a little bug there.

grapunzel

macrumors newbie
Mar 5, 2015
Same issue

I've got the same issue.
It show none of the appointments and I have tons of them.
Even disabling some of them it won't change anything.

I've tried to force kill Calendar on the Apple Watch, and re-start it as well.
Anyone figure out the solution?

Thanks...

almonde

macrumors regular
Sep 7, 2006
Houston, TX
Same for me,

iCloud and work Exchange calendar are currenlty synced.

I'm missing an appointment that was forwarded to me by my manager (work exchange account) on behalf of someone else. It's showing in Outlook 2013 and on my iPhone (ios 8.3), but not the watch. I've restarted everything, tried opening and re-accepting the meeting etc. The watch just refuses to show it. All other appointments seem to work.

Kent01

macrumors 6502
Apr 22, 2015
Massachusetts
I have experienced something similar today. I had an Exchange reminder set but was moved by a colleague and it has disappeared from my Watch but is visible on my phone.

Odd. Hopefully update 1.0.1 rectifies this issue.

magmasilk

macrumors newbie
Oct 20, 2010
Also having exchange calendar issues. iCal anf Gmail calendars work but the exchange is sporadic with missing and or none showing. Working through apple care ... It's been pushed to apple engineers hopefully they can fix.

I will say my wife also has an exchange cal that works fine. Probably most work but somehow ours aren't

Btw I reset, repaired, deleted exchange, rebooted, nothing so far ...

AN1

macrumors newbie
Apr 28, 2015
The calendar syncs fine for me, but alerts have stopped showing up on the watch:

https://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?p=21160860#post21160860

Looks like there are a few syncing issues to be worked out!

bearda

macrumors 6502a
Dec 2, 2005
Roanoke, VA
Same issue with my work exchange account. Very disappointing, since meeting notifications were one of the big things I used with my Pebble. About 1/3 of my meetings done show at all on the apple watch.

almonde

macrumors regular
Sep 7, 2006
Houston, TX
In another thread on hear a member found that setting the event to private on the phone, made it show up on the Apple watch, this worked for me. Annoying, but it'll tide me over until apple fixes it.

johnnyxhuynh

macrumors regular
Jun 17, 2006
Houston, TX, USA
All of my calendars had completely disappeared from my Watch. This fixed it for me:

Apple Watch app on iPhone > General > Reset > Reset Sync Data

It didn't appear to work immediately, though. After I tapped "Reset Sync Data", I went on to doing other things. About 5-10 minutes later, I noticed my next appointment was showing up again on my Modular Watch Face.

Good luck!

gsmornot

macrumors 68040
Sep 29, 2014
Right, I was going to mention I have the same issue with some Exchange meetings not showing and many that do. I can't figure out how it decides which to exclude but some are. I set the meetings not showing to private then turn private off and the appear. I'm having to look at my calendar in the morning and compare it to my watch to make sure I don't miss anything. Hope this is solved soon but have a work around until then.

johnnyxhuynh

macrumors regular
Jun 17, 2006
Houston, TX, USA
Right, I was going to mention I have the same issue with some Exchange meetings not showing and many that do. I can't figure out how it decides which to exclude but some are. I set the meetings not showing to private then turn private off and the appear. I'm having to look at my calendar in the morning and compare it to my watch to make sure I don't miss anything. Hope this is solved soon but have a work around until then.

Just checking: did "Reset Sync Data" not work for you?

gsmornot

macrumors 68040
Sep 29, 2014
Just checking: did "Reset Sync Data" not work for you?

It looks like I was typing while you were. I was replying to the message above yours and while typing my reply walked away and came back. I will look at my appointments for next week, see what I have missing and try what you have posted. I will make a mental note to come back here with a reply once I try it.

k3roro

macrumors 6502
Aug 28, 2010
I just noticed that one of the events I had accepted via work outlook exchange normally (without being forwarded or anything) was showing up on my iPhone but not on the watch. A little googling told me that if you hit "set to private" on the event on iPhone, it'll show up, then you can go back and turn off "set to private" and it'll stay.

This is definitely a bug... how do we report to Apple? I am afraid of missing meetings from now on...

Crombie914

macrumors member
Jul 24, 2002
Ohio
I have this problem frequently. Seems to be centered on my meetings that are reoccurring or have repeat events tied to them. Very frustrating since I was really looking forward to this feature. Hopefully a bug fix in the next update

Dukecitydawg

macrumors newbie
May 22, 2015
I just noticed that one of the events I had accepted via work outlook exchange normally (without being forwarded or anything) was showing up on my iPhone but not on the watch. A little googling told me that if you hit "set to private" on the event on iPhone, it'll show up, then you can go back and turn off "set to private" and it'll stay.

This is definitely a bug... how do we report to Apple? I am afraid of missing meetings from now on...

This worked for me (set the Outlook meeting to Private, then back again).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.