Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

OCDMacGeek

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 19, 2007
I have an iPhone 3GS, and its calendar won't sync with MobileMe even though Contacts, bookmarks, and mail all sync perfectly. There are three other computers on this MobileMe account, and one other iPhone. They all sync perfectly with calendars. Its just a problem with my particular iPhone and its calendar.

I have tried all the basic troubleshooting. I turned off the calendar, and turned it back on. Tried pushing an event out to trigger syncing. Tried manually syncing through iTunes and seeing if that helped. Nothing is working.

This has been a problem for at least a week. I don't know exactly what happened to make it stop working. However, solutions involving changing settings on one Mac will have no effect (such as reset sync) will not be effective because syncing is fine on all my other Macs, and on my other iPhone.

Any thoughts?

Flavor

macrumors newbie
Jun 19, 2010
try removing and then putting the account back on the phone. then power cycle it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.