Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SSMD42

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 17, 2020
I tried Call Protect and Mobile Security from AT&T on my iPhone SE2020 and wife's iPhone X. Decided to upgrade both to Call Protect Plus which includes Mobile Security Plus features with the subscription. Everything worked fine on the iPhone SE 2020, but the Plus features of Mobile Security would not turn on for the iPhone X. Tried everything, uninstall and reinstall app, power cycle, called AT&T support twice, supposedly a "ticket" issued to fix problem and nothing came of it. iOS is up to date on both phones and there are no blockers preventing the Mobile Security app from upgrading. Anyone have a similar issue and knows of a fix? We are on AT&T prepaid.
UPDATE (2/21/22) Apple issued me a refund at my request for the non-working CP & MS Plus apps.
UPDATE 2 (2/24/22) Suddenly and without notice, the Plus features of Mobile Security were enabled on my wife's iPhone X. Made a repayment in hopes that the Plus features don't get canceled.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.