Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AntonisCy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 5, 2010
Hey guys

i have some photos in some of my contacts. But when they call me some of them are full screen and others just a little circle next to the name.

Why is this and how can i fix it?

Thanks

christian.terra

macrumors 6502a
Sep 30, 2014
I’ve fixed this before by going to a contact that shows as a circle, edit their contact photo by moving it slightly and saving. Seems to work most times. If not, I try again and that does it.

ZEEN0j

macrumors 68000
Sep 29, 2014
If you set a contact picture in the phone app you’ll get full screen. If you do it though the photos app you’ll get the small circle at the top.

Mr$tone

macrumors 6502
Oct 25, 2017
If you set a contact picture in the phone app you’ll get full screen. If you do it though the photos app you’ll get the small circle at the top.
I’ve always used iCloud on my Mac to get the small circle (which works perfect) but didn’t know about the Photos app. This makes things easier, thanks for the tip!

TIMBACK

macrumors member
Aug 17, 2007

I tried it that way also, and it still doesn't work.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.