Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Which Calypsocase Cabrio?

• Paris Glorry

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Sidney Morning

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Mark Kappert

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 26, 2015
The Netherlands
I already made an thread due to which case from GoldBlack I should choice for my iPhone 6, but I changed my mind because an exclusive case would fit it better. It will cost me €166 / $180, so I don't need to make the wrong choice

Went to the Calypsocase website and there I saw two beautiful cases the ''Paris Glory''
xp3aOTLm.jpg

and the ''Sidney Morning''.
LML3nsNm.jpg

I never have seen this Cabrio cases in real, so I don't know how the color looks like.

Maybe some of you own one and would share a picture? At least which color should I get with the iPhone 6 in Gold, my thoughts are going to the ''Paris Glory''

Last edited:

Mark Kappert

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 26, 2015
The Netherlands
A few minutes I ordered a case for my iPhone but I din't went for the Calypsocase because fist of all the price tag (not that it's a problem to pay it) al least I saw a few pics on the internet and I don't believe it's looking gorgeous....

I'll keep it as a little secret which case I ordered but when I got it I'll make a few pics

Th wolf

macrumors newbie
Nov 27, 2016
I already made an thread due to which case from GoldBlack I should choice for my iPhone 6, but I changed my mind because an exclusive case would fit it better. It will cost me €166 / $180, so I don't need to make the wrong choice

Went to the Calypsocase website and there I saw two beautiful cases the ''Paris Glory''
xp3aOTLm.jpg

LML3nsNm.jpg

I never have seen this Cabrio cases in real, so I don't know how the color looks like.

Maybe some of you own one and would share a picture? At least which color should I get with the iPhone 6 in Gold, my thoughts are going to the ''Paris Glory''

I would avoid Calypso Crystal as they will give you a major headache and you won't receive your case, I have been waiting three months and forced to take legal action as they do not deliver.

Please see other response in other thread relating to this company experience. There are several others like this on web.

The emperor s new clothes.......
[doublepost=1480320837][/doublepost]

xp3aOTLm.jpg

LML3nsNm.jpg

Avoid this company calypso crystal unless you want your fingers burnt... See other threads and further down....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.