Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chriscrowlee

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 10, 2015
San Diego, CA
So I am great at video, HORRID at photo\graphics editing.

Is there someone in here that may be able to do what I think takes a photoshop genius about 2 seconds?

The attached two diagrams are a logo I've been working on. I need to do the following:

- Turn all white black (in other words invert all white to be black instead)
- Change the lettering (all letters) to be the same consistent green as the palms

So basically, instead of green logo on white backgrounds, wanting green logo of all same shade green on black background.

I would be SO SO SO SO appreciative if there is someone who would be able to do this for me. I think it's literally three or four clicks, but my year photoshop expired, and it hasn't popped up asking if i want another free year (not holding my breath)

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU..

Attachments

• ALHE PALM.jpg
    ALHE PALM.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 154
  • ALHE LOGO.png
    ALHE LOGO.png
    153.3 KB · Views: 78

rudo.ba

macrumors member
Jun 28, 2013
here you go... in png to avoid adding new artifacts, and also with rewritten text (look better now than original...)

update: now as version 2 also with cleaned palms...

Attachments

• ALHE-PALM_v2.png
    ALHE-PALM_v2.png
    24.8 KB · Views: 75
  • ALHE-LOGO_v2.png
    ALHE-LOGO_v2.png
    30.4 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

chriscrowlee

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 10, 2015
San Diego, CA
here you go... in png to avoid adding new artifacts, and also with rewritten text (look better now than original...)

You are absolutely AMAZING! I appreciate it so much. You are correct, your font and color looks way better than mine! Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!!!!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.