Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

orange23

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 14, 2020
When my Apple Watch reminds me to take a pause and be mindful, I am suddenly awake that I actually need a best hand Ear Surgeon to enlarge and adjust my ear way, instead of returning AirPods!

Numerous people saying it’s my issue, and they are just all fine…so I am so impulsive to adapt myself to the fascinating changing world and answer the call of Cook…

I’m so saved…

Taco1933

macrumors 6502a
Aug 14, 2014
Apple is under no obligation to make a product that suits every consumer, nor is every consumer under any obligation to buy it. If it doesn't work for you, return them and buy from a competitor. If enough people feel the same way, sales will tank, and apple will re-work them for the next generation. That's all there is to it. No need to be so dramatic about it.

BATman.Berlin

macrumors regular
Jun 13, 2015
California
These are actually the first apple headphones that fit my ears. I never whined about it in any forums and just went ahead to the world beyond Apple. Maybe there is something out there for you too?

Reactions: sfrangu

NastyMatt

macrumors 6502
Jul 7, 2020
If you want IEM's that fit perfectly go and get custom molds, otherwise you are buying a product designed for the majority. 'Majority' means more than half.

orange23

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 14, 2020
If you want IEM's that fit perfectly go and get custom molds, otherwise you are buying a product designed for the majority. 'Majority' means more than half.

If you setup a poll, I bet it's NOT the case, 100 bucks on the line...

NastyMatt

macrumors 6502
Jul 7, 2020
If you setup a poll, I bet it's NOT the case, 100 bucks on the line...
1635771709392.png

So 72% said 'okay' or better. Send me cash.

Reactions: sfrangu
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.