Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

applelover4u

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 6, 2012
Can any help me out. What are some good software or website builders to use with wordpess themes.. Im looking for something drag and drop and rearranging certain items of website. Customizing

I have heard some using website builder drag and drop software with wordpress themes and I'm interested in it.

Also can anyone tell me what this website is built of or using? chapelsofgatlinburg.com

Thanks

DavidBeav

macrumors newbie
Nov 22, 2014
You might want to look at the drag-and-drop web site builders: Weebly, Wix or Squarespace... designed from the ground up to be drag and drop, and (in my opinion, sure to be contested by others) much easier to deal with than Wordpress. Excellent for simple sites.

Reactions: applelover4u

Martin29

macrumors 6502
Nov 25, 2010
Quimper, France
I can't answer for Blocs.. But I use Cornerstone for several hours each day. As far as I am concerned, it is unrivaled. And there are a growing range of templates available too for anyone really looking to fast track.

lynchdavidh

macrumors member
Feb 14, 2018
New York
X Theme, Elementor, and the Beaver Builder plugin are all good options.

I'd definitely avoid Wix or Weebly though. In my experience, their page builders are clunky and you need to pay a ridiculous amount of money to get rid of their lame branding.

You're best off going with a managed WordPress web hosting company like SiteGround, then installing X Theme, Elementor, or Beaver Builder.

Good luck!

Martin29

macrumors 6502
Nov 25, 2010
Quimper, France
X Theme, Elementor, and the Beaver Builder plugin are all good options.

You're best off going with a managed WordPress web hosting company like SiteGround, then installing X Theme, Elementor, or Beaver Builder.

Good luck!

If you use X theme, then Elementor or Beaver builders are entirely redundant. X comes with it's own builder, Cornerstone.

For anyone using either Elementor or Beaver builders, I would strongly recommend the Astra theme.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.