Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ying yang

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 18, 2006
Long story short, my brother and I decided to install Vista clean on my Macbook without bootcamp, since we rarely use OSX anyway and we like screwing with things more than enjoying them. For some reason, due to a miscommunication, I now have Vista installed but have no Mac Drivers burned at all. Is there anywhere, even on the Apple site, where I can download the contents of the Mac Drivers CD that gets burned?

demenas

macrumors member
Aug 11, 2006
Los Angeles, CA, USA
ying yang said:
Long story short, my brother and I decided to install Vista clean on my Macbook without bootcamp, since we rarely use OSX anyway and we like screwing with things more than enjoying them. For some reason, due to a miscommunication, I now have Vista installed but have no Mac Drivers burned at all. Is there anywhere, even on the Apple site, where I can download the contents of the Mac Drivers CD that gets burned?

Only if there are some Windows utilities out there that can open up the Boot Camp Assistant package contents and get to the actual disk image with the MSI file with the Windows Drivers. I haven't heard of any.

You don't have any friends with Intel Macs that could help you out?

Steve

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.