Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lanceuppercut47

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 16, 2013
I want to have it enabled all the time but why oh why do I need to be reminded about this each time I start a workout?? Anyway to stop/bypass this nonsense?

incoming-274E9224-A644-4412-9D40-405932A6DF10.png

lanceuppercut47

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 16, 2013
There is no way to get rid of that to my knowledge.
Oh that's so annoying, I have it mapped to my action button as a shortcut to start or stop a workout and without it works a treat not needing to touch the screen, but this added extra is just annoying.

Shirasaki

macrumors P6
May 16, 2015
Oh that's so annoying, I have it mapped to my action button as a shortcut to start or stop a workout and without it works a treat not needing to touch the screen, but this added extra is just annoying.
Welcome to the world of Apple when you dig outside of “approved” use endorsed by Apple, roadblocks or speed bumps are waiting for you.

Idk about that popup but if it ruins your shortcut that’s a shame. I’m fairly certain Apple doesn’t even want you to use that feature and would’ve just not implemented it if not because people inside asked for it repeatedly.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.