Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Stalyn

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 7, 2012
This is a serious question. I want to get the green iPhone 11, show it to my wife and she said is kinda “feminine” for a man. What you guys think?

trife

macrumors 6502a
Apr 16, 2012
Had a co-worker say that a white phone case is feminine because a man wouldn’t have a light colored case due to getting dirty at work. There’s so much wrong with that line of thinking that all I could do was not acknowledge his tomfoolery.

I’d advise doing the same with your wife. If YOU like it, go for it.

edit: and no, it isn’t feminine. It’s green ffs. Money is green. Weed is green. Green is awesome.

Packers1958

macrumors 68000
Apr 16, 2017
South Dakota
This is the green the OP is talking about.

Screen Shot 2019-09-13 at 10.45.17 PM.png

KrisYYC

macrumors member
Sep 26, 2017
It's your actions that make someone feminine or masculine. Not the colour of your phone. Get the colour you want!

I went with the midnight green 11 pro, but if I was in the market for the 11 it would be a tough choice between the green and the product red.

Reactions: Caliber26

pcmike

macrumors 6502
Jun 17, 2007
Lake Worth, FL
I was talking about the regular 11.
Sorry I misread your post. Some people will say the pastelish green of the regular iPhone 11 is feminine, but honestly... if you like it? Who cares what they think. Pastel colors in general are associated with women, but that doesn’t stop tons of men from wearing pastel colors through out the year.

chicagofan00

macrumors 6502
Apr 4, 2010
Seriously, you questioning if the color of a phone defines your masculinity...?

I got the green and I don’t give two ***** what someone else thinks of that fact. I also currently have a gold XS Max. Hell, I’d rock a purple one if it was a shade of purple that I liked. Crazy how some people think certain color phones are gender specific.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.