Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ZZ Bottom

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 14, 2010
I and other developers on my team are not able to login to AppStoreConnect or Developer.Apple.com currently. Apple shows no outages on their Status page. We are remote, so it's not a local ISP issue.

I tried submitting a ticket with Apple and it just fails when I hit submit.

Can someone see if they're able to login?

MarkC426

macrumors 68040
May 14, 2008
UK
Maybe related, my icloud email was damn slow at updating about 30 mins ago.

casperes1996

macrumors 604
Jan 26, 2014
Horsens, Denmark
I logged in just now. I don't have any good explanation why you can't though. Try again now, if it still doesn't work, maybe it's a local CDN issue? Like an Apple outage but only for the servers in your region of the world?

Senor Cuete

macrumors 6502
Nov 9, 2011
I have had a terrible time logging in for many months. Most of the time iTunes Connect rejects my password and I have to reset it. Then it doesn't know I am an Apple developer with an application on the App store (Mac) and instead it sends me to a page where it asks me what kind of content I want to distribute. This page is dead and clicking on the icons does nothing. Am I attempting to log on to the wrong page: https://itunesconnect.apple.com/login? Has this changed?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.