Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Techme0ut

macrumors member
Original poster
May 29, 2017
can't find it on google. hoping one of you developers who downloaded the beta could post it here in HIGH RES

coolcicada

macrumors newbie
Jun 4, 2018
Hope this helps.

mojave.jpg

duervo

macrumors 68020
Feb 5, 2011
The image is a 9 MB 5120x2880 JPG. Same size for the day one. Forum settings prevent posting an image of that size. If you wait long enough, I'm sure somebody will post it on one of the several image sharing sites out there. Then, Apple will probably make a DMCA claim to have it taken down at least until the public beta is out later in the month (or they just might not even care, and leave it out there.)

FWIW, there's also a dynamic HEIC format one that's 114.5 MB in size. Changes depending on local time of day.

Techme0ut

macrumors member
Original poster
May 29, 2017
The image is a 9 MB 5120x2880 JPG. Same size for the day one. Forum settings prevent posting an image of that size. If you wait long enough, I'm sure somebody will post it on one of the several image sharing sites out there. Then, Apple will probably make a DMCA claim to have it taken down at least until the public beta is out later in the month (or they just might not even care, and leave it out there.)

FWIW, there's also a dynamic HEIC format one that's 114.5 MB in size. Changes depending on local time of day.

I assume the dynamic one would not work until the public beta comes out if ur not developer?
[doublepost=1528153669][/doublepost]
oh man thats great! faith restored in humanity.

thanks bae!

duervo

macrumors 68020
Feb 5, 2011
I assume the dynamic one would not work until the public beta comes out if ur not developer?
[doublepost=1528153669][/doublepost]
oh man thats great! faith restored in humanity.

thanks bae!

I can't say for sure. Maybe not. Depends on if High Sierra supports them. If it doesn't, then you'll probably need to be running Mojave.

BTW, that one above is not high res.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.