Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Which feature do you like the most?

• Memojii speaking animated text messages

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Memojii DJ

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Crazy emojii combinations

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Earning points and upgrading Memojii

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters

gigapocket1

macrumors 68020
Mar 15, 2009
Would really prefer if iOS 13 added zero features. They need to fix all of these annoying bugs (still having massive standby battery drain even after restoring and installing zero apps).
wasnt it iOS 12 or iOS 13 that had basically no new features... and that didn’t end well

TheByteSmasher

macrumors regular
Aug 4, 2014
Atlantis
Your enthusiasm is awesome! Everyone should be as passionate! I may be an old fuddy duddy but I'd like to see animated emoji, like Skype. That would be fun and make some of the emoji less ambiguous?

gwhizkids

macrumors G4
Jun 21, 2013
Damn...had no idea there was an Android app. That’s what I get for never having an Android phone.

Has had one for about 2-3 years now. Since Apple Music is a paid app, the thinking is that Apple was doing that to encourage purchases of family plans (as non-Apple using family members can participate). That same logic does not apply to iMessage, obviously.

gwhizkids

macrumors G4
Jun 21, 2013
Yes. And the first Beta of iOS 12 was already better than iOS 11.

Not to say it didn’t have problems: many of us had extremely poor geolocation experiences during the iOS 12 betas. GPS was off the charts bad for me using any mapping app. It was essentially unusable. Until it wasn’t.

Reactions: MozMan68

MozMan68

macrumors demi-god
Jun 29, 2010
South Cackalacky
Not to say it didn’t have problems: many of us had extremely poor geolocation experiences during the iOS 12 betas. GPS was off the charts bad for me using any mapping app. It was essentially unusable. Until it wasn’t.

Boy...I remember that. Fortunately, like most bugs, it didn't affect everyone. I think I experienced that one for one day on one of the iOS12 betas and then never again.

TimothyL

macrumors 6502
May 4, 2019
I don’t know if this is considered “fun” but there should be a requirement for all apps to have dark mode in the next iOS. The worst part of dark mode is when you switch to apps that don’t support it

Reactions: compwiz1202

ScreenSavers

macrumors 68020
Feb 26, 2016
Bloomingdale, GA
I don’t know if this is considered “fun” but there should be a requirement for all apps to have dark mode in the next iOS. The worst part of dark mode is when you switch to apps that don’t support it

It was supposed to be required a few months ago but Apple pushed the deadline back.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.